Monday, August 27, 2007

I working on a new comic

Hi everyone!!! I'm working on my 3rd comic book right now! Hopefully it's going to be 64 pages instead of my comics camp work which was about 16 pages both times. Please read Bunny Power and Mr.Marshmallow + The Ninja my 2 comics. If you want a copy just ask! I've got a few and I'll send them to you for free. The next comic book is going to take a while to make since I don't have a photo copier or a printer and my computer's having issues.... I'll figure something out! I'll keep you updated!!!!Shelby

2 comments:

Marek Bennett said...

Shelby --

Hey! I working on a new comic, too! It's about the "Little Rock Crisis" in 1957. Even without ninjas, it's an exciting story.

Do you have a scanner? You could scan your comics and put them on your blog, page by page! That would be an awesome way to read them.

haku&gaara fangirl said...

unfortunatley, we're getting that fixed too, but it was a good idea.