Sunday, December 30, 2007

News Update


Hello everyone! I am now on chapter 4 for my comic. I'm on page 32! Half way done!!!! Anyway I sent in my contest work to Japan a while ago and won't get the results for a while. I got lots of new drawing books. I got one on writing stories because I think sometimes my stories are confusing. ^~^ Anyway, I'm doing great on my comic and making great time. I'm also going to do a comic for my school newspaper. I'm a busy comic artist! I've been working hard and learning new things about manga as well as going through the usual teenage things. Like school. It always gets in the way. However I learned something important: if friends support you you do much better in everything. So I want to say thanks to my number one fan: Zak. Thanx for being my best friend. I have so many other friends but I feel only two of them really support me. So thanks Zak and Jessica! My two bffs. You guys are the best!

1 comment:

Marek Bennett said...

Shelby --

It sounds like you're BUSY with your artwork! Good for you. When will we see your newspaper comic strips?

-- Marek